Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Over One Hundred Thousand Views In Such A Short Time, Thank You So Much



February 2015

I would like to touch base with my clients and followers. I know it's been a long while since I've blogged anything much and I still get so many new readers looking at my old posts; I truly hope you've at least gained a little knowledge, as well as a few "knowing laughs" because I'm amazed and flattered that my writings even get read!

I've had a very busy year 2014 and found opportunities to try new things, as well as working on myself in many ways. I've had a twitter holiday, studied, spent time with family and friends. I've been to 2 weddings, one birth, a baptism and several really great events, as well as doing my fair share of charity based activities. Last year was no walk in the park and I found the need to take time out from my usual working holidays just to re-evaluate, reconvene and regenerate myself. It's amazing how life changing events can change so much about oneself!

Anyway, back to the office! I have been doing a few UK locations and really enjoyed meeting some lovely professionals from all walks of life. Aside the assholes we meet, there are some extremely kind, interesting and down to earth people out there...

Nowdays, I rarely watch TV, I read lots, try to eat healthily and exercise daily and I have to say..... I feel so much more "me" if that makes sense.

If you'd like to book a massage/prostate massage with me then please do drop me an email with your name, age, location, profession and needs millystriker@hotmail.co.uk


See you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts