Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Sunday 31 August 2014

Lovely Hotels in Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Doha....... And So Cheap This Time Of Year :o)



Enjoy!


I'm not too proud to say that I certainly love a bargain when I travel and some places offer such great deals at certain times of the year, especially UAE and Bahrain! 
Even Doha has it's little gems during the hot season.

Some people never shop around and many have their stay paid for on expenses but us "independent working ladies" are always having to take into consideration our over heads or we may as well call it a 'working holiday' on every trip





Byblos Hotel ~ Tecom or Dubai Marina




Movenpick Jumeirah Beach Dubai 



I usually stay in a mid range hotel but often treat myself to a few nights in a Luxury pad if and when possible. (I prefer to share it with someone special though...)

I'm often asked how I choose my location and hotel in UAE and 
it really depends but my main criteria are:

  • Must be clean, presentable and be quite a bustling atmosphere 
  • Must be easily accessible for my guests to arrive and leave
  • Has to have a Pool
  • Prefer to be near shop(s) and restaurants
  • Prefer it to have a bar and/or night club
  • Needs to have good parking for my guests
  • I need to feel safe



Fairmont The Palm


I am happy to recommend!


Milz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts