Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Milly Rogue Gallery needed? Apparently so



I would much rather you know that you are going to meet a 
"larger" lady if you book an appointment with me. 




I have no need to air brush my photo's or try to "hornswoggle" you into thinking you're 
going to meet a slim size 10, when I'm clearly not that...


I always say that if you don't like a fuller figure and a bit more junk 
in the trunk then simply "book someone else darling"



My goodness, I wish I didn't adore cooking so much....
I wish I hated KFC....(pfft)


I am genuine, friendly, fun, professional, bright and
 very sexy, plus I love nothing more than to pamper 
my gentlemen friends so that they leave feeling amazing!



BBW Milly has the most amazing natural
36GG breasts for you to caress....and suck....and adore



My feet are soft and pedicured. 
My long slender toes can manipulate
"smell"  "lick"  "tickle"  "worship"




My Slim, shapely, Sexy legs look gorgeous in fishnets.





Of course my beautiful breasts feel amazing as
they slide up and down your body.....



100% Natural cannot be beaten!



Feel my long hair brush over you as I pamper
you like never before xxx




















You've seen lot's of up to date photo's and now you can make an informed decision if you would like to book a session with me during one of my up and coming tours.




1 comment:

  1. and I'm certain Google will listen to you. I care about your opinion as much as I care about the treatment of paedophiles in a public stoning. I'm just another victim to add to your list but really....putting my location online shame on you. I never listened to Yasmina and I guess she's won the bet but life's too short Lizzy so I'm signing off and letting my clients decide. I'm happy as Larry right now and I wish you well x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts