Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Thursday 18 April 2013

The UAE Is Just The Place I Want To Be with you!


Give me a shack on the beach any day...

I have been here just over a weeks now and boy have I had an action packed time. I was so tired last night that I went to bed at 8pm just to catch up with my sleep. You boy's certainly know how to party! Who said Arabs don't drink!!??

My typical day starts around 10am when I get up, take a shower and look at my emails. I'm not a huge breakfast fan so we tend to go to a cafe mid morning for some toast and fresh squeezed juice which is a perfect time to have a girlie chat about the night before ~ he he he I sometimes go to the mall to top up on the "essential equipment" needed for the day, but more likely than not, it's straight to the pool to lap up the sun. Our pool guys are so lovely, they save me beds in my favourite position and put towels on them and an umbrella incase I get too hot....so sweet of them. I usually have lunch by the pool, unless on a date and I always have my own music plugged into the speakers behind the bar as I'm really NOT into the Russian crap they try to play!



Forget The Gym, I Prefer To Swim

My day is always so jam packed that I really haven't had much time to think about blogging and from when my first gentlemen friend arrives it's just go go go.... I'm a little anal when it comes to hygiene and when a guest has left, I sanitize everything! I have to air the room, change the towels, clean the shower, wipe the bathroom floor....bla bla bla but I know that's what my clients like. I've heard some seriously unbelievable stories of gents visiting apartments or hotel rooms that are less than clean and of ladies who clearly haven't showered between clients (yuk yuk yuk) This is disgusting! I hope that the new web site being launched soon in the UAE will allow a review system so than gents are able to comment on things like this!


Mine Is A Margarita Please

I usually finish working around 10/11pm and of course by then my friends are texting me to tell me where everyone is going that night. We sometimes just venture down to the local bar where they have different entertainment each night and I have lot's of X Pat friends who have businesses here in The UAE.It's funny because the English men allow a woman to buy her own drinks but you go on a night out with Arab men and you will NEVER use your own money! I always giggle at that!


Antics By The Pool

The first day here I met two guys from Jordan who have really entertained me every day with their antics by the pool and in the lobby "stalking pretty girls" every night. I took them to Bouidoir Club to show them exactly how the English ladies party and I think I'm right in saying that they're eyes have been opened up!
 
Oh my goodness, give me some pumping music and a few cocktails to sip and i was in my element! How can you come to Dubai to work and not enjoy the night life? I am determined to get Lizzy out with us when she's here in May....watch this space! - She just told me she will be here, that's great.

Tonight is Thursday and the outfits are already hanging up and waiting to be worn on what's the best night of the week in Dubai. I get butterflies on a Thursday as the choice is vast and the mood is joyous but if I'm honest I will always leave it to the guys to have the final decision as to where we start off! I will probably post some pretty pictures tomorrow....



My Availability

If You'd like to book an appointment in The UAE Please note I am there for the Whole of May and June


Please drop me an email with your name, age, profession and nationality to:~

millystriker@hotmail.co.uk


Milly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts