Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Monday 1 April 2013

Dubai ~ The Playground That Never Sleeps




C'Mon, Where Shall We Party Tonight Girlfriends?

When I first got to Dubai I wasn't sure where to go and just kind of went with the flow. Now that I've go so many friends living in Dubai I know exactly where to go and on which night, depending on my mood.I'm not always up for a late party night but my gorgeous "side kick" Lucy is a bit of a Party Animal and often persuades me to go out.

My friends range from English Guys who have businesses in The UAE to Local Emirates who were born and bread here. I've been so so lucky to have been taken to some beautiful 'hang outs' and my companions are always so determined to make sure I have a great time. That's one of the wonderful things about Arab Gents; they always look after their guests on a night out and never let you pay for a thing. That took me a while to get used to, you see in my country gentlemen, the men like their women 'friends' to pay her way lol!! Some even expect a lady to pay for them too! Lets not go there... I'm a very independent woman and really like to treat people as well as being treated myself. Some would call me a "Giver" no pun intended gentlemen...

I am an 80's girl so I spent the best part of my teens 'raving', clubbing in London, partying in Ibiza and Tenerife and having a  C R A Z Y  time surrounding our musical culture of that era.
I have an eclectic taste in music but give me a decent beat and a dance floor...
As for my bestie side kick, Lucy...oh my goodness, she's the dance floor queen!(or should I say DANCING ON THE BAR Queen)  

If you ever want to have a fab night out with two attractive English Ladies then give us a call but be warned that we can out party most people!                          

                                                                Barasti Bar
Always a great place to drink and dance and people watch!

                                                             
                                                              The Cavalli Club
This is really the cream of the crop, so luxurious and decadent  
Very pretentious but the cocktails are amazing.
                                                                 

Embassy Club                   






One of my loves and hates.






                                                         Rock Bottom
   

I first went here on a Ladies night with a few friends from the Military.




            There was a live band and boy did we have a laugh.
It's not a high class venue but more like a pub and its the company.

                                      
Of course there are a few more places I frequent but I don't like to divulge too much in case you stalk me!


Milly xx


 





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this informative article. You have made sense of this topic with your original and quality content. It’s smart, engaging and interesting. Articles like this are genuinely appreciated by people like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a first time visitor an I can say that this post is really great. Very informative and I can really use this on my research on the topic titled "Inside the Internet World". Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts