Luxury Milly's Most Popular Posts

Saturday 30 March 2013

What Does My Erotic Massage "ACTUALLY" Consist of? (Updated July 2014)



Sexy, Sensual, Arousing, Relaxing and Explosive?



Hello and thanks for looking at my blog. I want to explain a little about my massage service and I hope you find that the information is in-depth enough for you to have a good idea about what I provide.

I trained as a masseuse in the 90's ~ ITEC Swedish Massage, Anatomy and Physiology. I've now adapted my style of massage to fit perfectly into the Erotic Session that I provide for many happy clients all over the world. Lets face it, if it were JUST A MASSAGE you wanted, you'd go to a Health Club or Spa!!

When I perform my SWEDISH Style Massage I use both slow and gentle, vigorous and bracing movements with my hands, fingers, arms and body. I deliver this on my big bed and NOT on a massage couch as it would be totally impossible to travel with a therapy table, besides being rather obvious when checking into my hotel!!



My Training Enables Me To Work On Any Problem Areas 


MY AIMS, CLAIMS & GAINS

  •  Massage can aid in your body's healing process, and promote relaxation and general well-being 
  • I can target areas of soft tissue, muscles, tendons & ligaments that may be problem areas
  • Massage is good for your skin, joints and your lymphatic system (blood circulation)
  • I can try and help stimulate your libido, heighten your sexual sensitivity and introduce you to a new kind of Sexual Contentment with gentle intimate touch
  • I often help clients address issues of over tiredness, being unable to fully relax, having high stress levels and numerous other things, including premature ejaculation and prostate problems.




I use ORGANIC, non-perfumed, NATURAL OIL 


All residue washes off in the shower after your treatment, so there are no worries of smelling 'flowery' or of it staining your clothes.


HOW I BEGIN

Once we have introduced ourselves and you have taken a shower/dried off, I'll ask you to lay comfortably on your stomach with your legs slightly apart. I'll slowly and gently start to stroke and massage your back, neck, spine, shoulders and upper arms feeling particularly for any twisted or knotted muscles that need gentle manipulation. Please tell me if you have any problem areas you'd like me to pay particular attention to.
I'll then progress to your inner and outer thighs & your buttocks....(gluteus maximus muscles are rarely massaged and can be a particularly sensual area to bestow gentlemen)


At some point I will ask you to turn over and using "my own techniques" I'll intensify your pleasure including your nethermost intimate areas. I am often told I have great oral skills and together with lots of soft licking while paying extra attention to your ball area I hope that by this time you will be 'on the qui vive' so to speak!
I will certainly tease you with plenty of hand action, and if you so wish, a prostate massage will be the ultimate way to a mind blowing climax.




The Big "O" Can Render You Speechless



I can provide a  FULL BODY massage if you book 2hrs or more. A longer session CAN Include:~
  • A head massage with Argan Oil
  • A Body Scrub with my home made Himalayan Salt and Lavender Scrub
  • An invigorating foot massage with Pure Grapefruit Essential Oil






Gentlemen, my session is FOR YOU so that means that I DO ALL OF THE WORK. I want to stimulate your senses and all you need to do is lie there and relax. Don't forget that I sometimes have a Duo partner with me when I'm visiting and maybe you'd like to have a 4 handed experience?



What do I Wear?
This always make me giggle....you cheeky, kinky men do love to conjure up a visual so that the sexual anticipation can start forming, way before you've even considered looking in your diary!


I'LL BE WEARING  LINGERIE ~ STOCKINGS ~ SUSPENDERS ~ HIGH HEELS


During our session I will become totally topless so you can feel the weight of my Supremely Soft And very Large Breasts on your body and possibly have a little fondle and suck on these succulent big hard nipples.
My preference is "gentle" please>>>>>>





I Want To Exude Sensuality And Sexuality 


I get many offers from gentlemen clients who offer to massage me in return and I thank you for thinking of me but my appointments are all about you. It will always be a no, I'm afraid as I like to visit my own masseuse each week while I'm away so that I can "re-charge" my batteries and I have to admit that Shiatsu and
reflexology are more my thing!



Big, Busty, Curvy, Voluptuous, Sensitive & Ultra Sexy



Now, I can feel you asking "but what about the naughty stuff Milz?"
Of course!
I'm getting to the juicy part...
I provide:~


  • Hand Job ~ Slippery, Tingly, Fast, Slow, Firm?
  • Blow Job ~ Deep, Slow, Sloppy, Fast, Greedy, Eye Contact?
  • Titty Wank ~ Kneeling In Front Of You or You On Top?
  • Foot Wank ~ Oiled Toes, Firm Grip, You On The Floor, Me Above?
  • Prostate Massage ~ Lube, Gentle Probing, Ball Play, Milking, The BIG 'O'?
  • Anal Play ~ Slippery Fun, Teasing Anal Wand, Fingering?
  • Breast Play ~ Caressing, Smothering, Licking, Nibbling, Tongue Flicking?
  • Spanking You ~ Horse Whip, Bare Hands, Over My Knee, Hard, All Fours?
  • Strap On ~ Tell Me How You Want Me To Take You?
  • Foot Worship ~ Get On Your Knees, Kiss My Toes, Adore My Soft Manicured Feet?
  • Tie 'N' Tease ~ Silk Blind Fold, Feathers, Ice, Chocolate Sauce, Surprises, Anticipation?
  • Enema ~ I am happy to book this as part of your session but you must have your own equipment



I choose to offer my clients a choice of  blowjob 'with condom' or 'without condom' and this is a well educated decision from a professional lady who takes great care of her sexual health and has up to date medical assessments in London every 6 months. I DO NOT allow anyone to come in my mouth but I'm happy to allow it with a condom on.

PLEASE INFORM ME OF YOUR PREFERENCE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING 
Blow Job with NO condom is extra ~ 200dhs ~ 20BD ~  €20 ~  U$40 ~ £15


Milly x


DUBAI  *  ABU DHABI  *  SINGAPORE  *  HONG KONG *  USA  *  BAHRAIN  *  QATAR  *  CANADA  *  IRELAND  *  UK  *  LEBANON  *  FRANCE  *  ITALY 

2 comments:

  1. massage is not only beneficial for enhance your manhoodness its also gud for your health it will increase your daily life activities speed and will give a refreshment in your sexual life. we offers quality services in this field with 100% satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much u charge for the whole thing

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments in relation to my posts